Your Month of Fruitfulness
Numbers 6:23-27- Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Mathew 25: 29- “For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.” “To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance.
- This is what the Lord has put in my heart for this 9th month. God is asking me to declare a blessing.
The blessing to enjoy the fruitfulness of God. The prophetic picture is what you see on the stage- Fruitfulness. The number 9 in the Bible is symbolic of fruitfulness.
- You must say ‘Bye-bye’ to every kind of barrenness in your life and say I receive the Word to be fruitful, to multiply and walk in the blessing of God.
- This is my month of fruitfulness; my barrenness is broken and I am going to enjoy the blessing of God. I am going to enjoy a season of fruitfulness.
God's productivity and blessing will manifest here, in this month. There is fruitfulness spiritually too.
- The fruit of the spirit if love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control.
- GOD IS GOING TO CHANGE YOUR ROUTE
- In Acts 9, Saul saw a great light on his road to Damascus. Here the Lord changed his route. He was on his way to destroy the church and to destroy Christians but God changed it to a road to build. • This 9th month, God is going to change your route from being self-destructive, You will no longer walk and go your own way but walk in the path of God and begin to bear spiritual fruit. May you experience God’s move like never before.
- GOD IS GOING TO CHANGE YOUR NAME
The month when your name will change from Saul to Paul. The heavens will change your name this month. You won’t be called a destroyer but a builder. You need to say- I will not destroy but I will build my family, my business, my future. The Holy Spirit is releasing that grace upon some of you.
IT’s a ‘YES’ ATMOSPHERE
Genesis 1:28- God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and ...
- God first blessed them. The first command that God gave the humans was to be fruitful. It was a “YES” Atmosphere. God wants to bless you. He wants to see you fruitful. It was not a “NO” atmosphere. The first command that the Lord gave was not about what not to do but about what to do and what to be. He did not first say “do not eat from the tree of life”. The first thing He commanded them was to be fruitful and multiply.
- The first thing I said when I picked up all my four kids when they were born was ‘Thank you, Lord. May the Lord bless you. May you be blessed. I did not say things like “Don’t be naughty, don’t make a fuss or learn 1000 words by the time you are one year old!” It is a “Yes” atmosphere.
God did not create a “no” atmosphere. He said- Be blessed, be fruitful, multiply.
I will be BLESSED,
I will be FRUITFUL and
I will MULTIPLY for the glory of God.
This is what the Lord did first after seeing man.
OUR LIFE IS A GARDEN
- Our life is a garden. If you value the presence of God, HIS presence will come upon it. On the other hand, even the devil can come into it, if you disobey God.
- Your family, your businesses, your work, your ministry is your garden. If you value God’s presence within it, HIS presence will descend there. Otherwise, the devil will descend there. • Either you hear God’s voice or you will hear the devil’s voice.
It is your responsibility to keep and preserve your garden.
You need to decide and desire that you want to be blessed, fruitful and multiply for the glory of God.
Make a choice
➢ There is the voice of the accuser and also the voice of God. Both will come. ➢ There are possibilities/opportunities and there are limitations too in your garden. You need to choose.
➢ Your marriage and your singleness are also your garden.
➢ Your soul and heart are also a garden you need to decide what you will allow into your garden. In all the areas of your life, God desires to see you blessed and fruitful.
- Worship in the Holy Spirit and curse every power of the enemy over your garden. Your future too is a garden. You decide what this garden should end up looking like. Do you want to give the reigns to God or to the devil? Do you want to hear God’s voice or the devil’s voice?
GOD IS A GIVER.
John 3:16- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life
- God is a giver. Whatever you need- health, grace, strength, deliverance, God is able to give you. HE is faithful to give you. God gave a garden to Adam and Eve.
- In Mathew 25, we see that God gave one person 5 bags of gold (one version says bags of gold instead of talents), HE gave another 2, and He gave the 3rd person one bag of gold. The one with 5 bags multiplied it. The 2nd on doubled it and the 3rd person did nothing with it. He dug deep and buried it. This person blamed God and he buried the seed.
- Whatever God gives you, He gives as a seed. God is not a hard man. God is full of love. God is good. He is merciful. From everlasting to everlasting, He doesn’t change.
- You need to increase what you already have. God put Adam in the garden and expected thousands of Gardens to come up through Adam. If God gave you good health, may your health
increase. If the Lord blessed you with a job, may you increase in your work. If He gave you children, may they increase and be blessed. If He gave you a job, may you increase in your workplace.
WHATEVER GOD GIVES IS A SEED
Mark 4: 26- “This is what the kingdom of God is like. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how.
The kingdom of God is like a seed. Whatever God gives us is like a seed. He expects us to increase it.
- We think God will send a big plane like Air Force One in answer to our prayer. No, HE only gives us a seed. If you are a multiplier, the seed that God gave you will keep on multiplying. • This ministry came as a seed. When God gave us this ministry, I thought we would have a huge convention hall and thousands will come and I would take the mike and preach to thousands. But no, God first gave us a seed. We were in a small room in a house singing hallelujah hallelujah. But there were many prophecies. But it all started with a seed. The seed kept growing and you see what you see today.
- You need to discern the seed God has given you. When God gave me the word and vision of the ministry, the building did not come. Only the seed was released into my heart. I started watering the seed, I started watching the seed, manuring it, watering it, removing the weeds around it, making the soil around it fallow.
- In Exodus 16, the Israelites asked for bread. They were saying why have you brought us out of Egypt. We have no bread here. We want carbohydrates. There was cucumber and good food in Egypt and now we have nothing interesting to eat. God heard their cry and gave them manna every day. They asked, Moses, they prayed as a family- they reiterated, “We want bread, we want bread!” and God released manna.
MANNA WAS A SEED
- The Word goes on to say that it was like coriander SEED. It was a seed. They gave it the name manna- Manna in Hebrew means “what is this?” They did not understand the principle of the Kingdom of God.
Whatever God gives is in the form of a seed. You need to change it into something tasty.
- Many people after they are married (even those that have been praying for years, may be since birth for marriage!), a few years down the line they say, “what is this, Lord?” Yes, GOD gave you a seed. You can make it into a garden, you can make it fruitful.
- God gave the Israelites bread in the form of manna. What we asked for, God responded by giving us a seed. Convert that raw thing in your life into something beautiful and make it grow and increase.
- When you see the seed, you will feel that God hasn’t heard your prayer, you will feel sad, discouraged, tired, you will want to throw it off, you will want to bury it. You will say, let it be there. But Listen, God gave it to you. It is a seed. You will be able to make it into something beautiful and fruitful. God can make it into something and cause it to grow. If you desire only HIS blessing, just worship Him in the Spirit.
Don’t put the seed on the shelf. Don’t be tired.
- We get a seed. And then we don’t allow anybody to touch it and we also don’t touch. What God has given you as a seed, is not meant to be just kept. You need to make it a blessing. What happens to most people is that they look at the seed and they say, this is not enough. This morning may you receive the blessing.
- You say ‘this is not enough’. GOD gave me this job but this is not enough. God says, it is enough! The devil will tell you 100 times, it is not enough. When the devil tells you that, you have to say, this is enough.
Whatever I need for my future, is right now in me. what I need for my children, for their future, for my future, for my family, is already in me! There is a seed. May the Lord release His blessing upon it.
God wants your seed.
- In 2 Kings 4, one widow was going to a prophet and saying, ‘My husband who walked with you is dead. We are in debt. My children will be taken away as slaves. I need a miracle. The prophet asked her, what do you have in your house? She may have said, nothing particular. The prophet would have prayed again and gone back to her and asked her the same question again. She would then have said, I have a little oil. That oil is a little seed in your hand, and that is enough to bring you out of debt.
Your miracle will happen because of that seed.
- Miracles happen with that little that is in my home. Identify the seed, whether it is in your business, or family life or work, your talent or your prayer life. This is your seed. • In my life, I realised the importance of being a sower. I came up by sowing seed. One thing I have learnt is that you can never never never lose out on a harvest if you are continuously sowing. There is a blessing and deliverance of your children in you seed. The glory of God will descend upon your seed.
If you do not have Business capital. Your faith is your business capital. Faith is your capital. Take it! The growth to your next stage is by faith.
I am stepping into my fruitfulness. Fruitfulness means your desert experience is ending. You won’t labour without result. God will open a door of fruitfulness.
Your condition will not escape the anointing.
- Future, career, whatever God gives is the form of a seed. You need to make it grow. Don’t bury it. The grace and the anointing of the Holy Spirit to do so will come upon you.
WHAT IS THE UNIQUENESS OF GOD’S BLESSING?
- Numbers 6:23- May the Lord bless and keep you.
- Within His blessing is His keeping. You cannot be connected to the blessing of God and be lost. If He blessed you, then HE will keep you, it goes hand in hand.
- The one who has the blessing and the one who needs the blessing are in the hands of the Lord.
- May the Lord make His face to shine upon you.
- Within His blessing is His face and His presence. His presence and His person are there in His blessing.
- Jesus said, I will hold your right hand. If the devil wants to touch you, he first needs to shake hands with the Jesus. Jesus will never shake hands with devil!
- You are safe. The Lord presence is there with you. If the child is on the lap of a father, no devil or even a mad human can touch him.
- May the Lord be gracious to you
- God is always gracious to the One He blesses. He releases His mercy upon the one who He blesses. Being gracious means- favourably disposed towards to you
- God’s mercy and favour is within His blessing. The anger, plan, trickery and fury of the devil will not prosper against me, because the Lord is gracious towards me.
- In the blessing of God there is peace.
- Your life should not be about jumping from one crisis to another crisis. That happens when you try to make it big on your own. There is hypertension and stress in it.
- Sometimes, because you are thinking that you are somebody big and you put somebody down to grow up, then crisis keep coming.
- But if God has increased you, then you are whole and at peace.
- Young people use it as a fashion statement to say “work pressure”. God called you to be blessed and to walk in peace. You are a child of God in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Not stress but the peace of Jesus. Not battle but peace.
UN sends peace keeping forces to war-torn areas. Here, GOD’s church is the peace keeping force. God is releasing His peace. Let your battles end. May you be filled with His peace.
- It is the blessing of God that makes one rich and HE adds no sorrow with it. May you be blessed of the Lord. Peace means tranquillity and serenity.
- God is saying, I won’t lift you up for you to be in trouble. Some of you are running behind court cases, police case, this problem, that problem, this settlement, that settlement. May all these things attain a settlement by the power of God. May the Lord break all litigations and the cases behind them from your life.
- You don’t see contentions and conflict within the blessing of God. That is why it is always better that God blesses you instead of you trying to succeed on your own.
- I will won’t try to work my way on my own to become successful. There are people who say. “Nobody made me, I am a self-made person”, such people are digging their own grave. • If God’s grace and mercy has lifted you up, if your testimony is that God has blessed you, you will not go down into the pit. No matter who rises against you, you will arise.
Not self-made but God made, grace made.
Abraham told the king of Sodom, I don’t even want your shoe lace, lest you think it is you who has lifted me. God is the one who increases me. He is the one who blesses me.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO FOR GOD’S UNUSUAL BLESSING?
Numbers 6:27- 27 "So shall they put my name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them." 27 Whenever Aaron and his sons bless the people of Israel in my name, I myself will bless them.” 27 In so doing, they will place my name on the People of Israel - I will confirm it by blessing them."
- When God blesses you, HE will place HIS name on you. He will put His signature on you. Are you carrying this signature? The devil sees it and flees it. This means I am owned by God. I am branded by God. If you believe in brands, say that I am branded by God. Not just you, but also your children. After your time, they will walk as branded of God. The devil has no right over their lives.
- Let every bondage against your children be broken off, because you serve the Lord. I am branded by God – I am fruitful, blessed and I will multiply.
- When you carry the fire of the blessing of God, some people will move away from you. May you be carriers of the fire of the Holy Spirit, may you carry the blessing and grace of God. Those without it will move away from you. if you are branded of God.
This is the month of fruitfulness
Jacob said if you do not bless me, I will not leave. An individual becomes an institution here. God was with him and the entire nation heard it. The neighbouring nation also heard. When I walk, when Joshua generation, cornerstone church members walk the neighbouring cities and towns will identify you as someone walking with God and his grace.
If you want to walk in this blessing, live for God. Live for the purpose of God. Live for the progress of the Kingdom of God. Live for the interest of God. I will live for Jesus. Never live to see what I can achieve by myself but what I can achieve for the kingdom of God. Then
- This blessing comes upon you if you live like this. Live in such a way that you publicly identify with Jesus. And privately too. The Lord needs to know you and the devil needs to know you. Your friends and your enemies need to know that you belong to Jesus. Even you dog needs to know!
When revival happened in Whales, there were horses there. The horses were used to being trained by horsemen who abused and used bad language. After revival, their words changed and the horses were confused and wondering why they were being so polite! Even the horses knew that they belonged to Jesus now!
No compromise. I belong to God. I am publicly affirming my allegiance to Jesus.