I Am Super Fruitful
Sunday sermon by Pastor Rajesh Mathew, 26 Jan 2020
Gene 1:28- Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that [a]moves on the earth.”
Exodus 23:25 – “So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. 26No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days
- The Lord will bless you in such a way that there will be absolutely no barrenness in any area of your life. Not just in your life, but there shall be no barrenness in the land in which you live.
Even the land that you live in will be blessed because of you.
John 15:16- You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
- You did not choose Him but He chose you to bear fruit. Your fruitfulness will last. The Lord is commanding something here- “Go and bear fruit.”
- Worship, do what HE tells you and go and bear fruit! It is a command from the Almighty God. If you abide in Him you will Go and bear fruit! Fruitfulness will manifest when you do so!
Expectation is the mother of manifestation. Don’t insult God by coming to Him and not expecting anything from Him.
Declare this—I am super fruitful. Ever fruitful!
What is fruitfulness?
Meaning 1>> ALL ROUND LIFE PRODUCTIVITY. Moving from one level to another level is fruitfulness.
- This means productivity in not just in one or two areas but in every area, and all through, your life will be producing.
Deuteronomy 28:4-6- 4 “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks. 5 “Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. 6 “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out. Blessed- the fruit if your body, the fruit of the ground, the fruit of your life stock. Everything that you have will bear fruit.
- Every part of you will produce some kind of fruit. In your entire realm, all round you are bearing fruit.
Meaning 2>> GROWTH AND TRANSFORMATION FROM ONE LEVEL TO ANOTHER LEVEL.
- Moving from one level to another level is fruitfulness
Proverbs 4: 18- 8 But the path of the just is like the shining [a]sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
You will shine a lot. If you washed by e Blood of Jesus and belong to Him, you will go from one level of shining to another level.
Anecdote: I was in the Middle East for a convention and the theme of the meetings there was supernatural witnessing. The direction that God has given us is supernatural fruitfulness.
God gave Noah a Word. HE did not speak to Noah’s every family member but just spoke to Noah and Noah obeyed. Noah listened to God and his entire family was saved. This is a Biblical principle, God speaks to the one that he has paced over a congregation. And everyone in that congregation connected to the person that God has placed over it (pastor) will be blessed through that Word. That is a Biblical truth!
This is the year of supernatural fruitfulness. All around your life! You need to understand what this means to be able to walk in it.
Meaning 3>> PROGRESS AND ADVANCEMENT IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE AND DESTINY.
Genesis 26:12-13 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him. 13 The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous;
- We will progress forward. You won’t be where you are or where you were in the past. You will keep pm prospering.
Salary hikes, promotions, bonus, dividends for your shares are coming your way. The Holy Spirit is saying that there shall be an increase.
- In the verse above it is written that Isaac waxed g`reat and went forward. In fruitfulness you won’t go backward but you will go forward.
As a matter of fact you are going to be unstoppable. You will progress will be very evident.
- You will wax great and move forward in such a way that you will forget your backsliding and the past failures and lack. Let that anointing show forth upon the church today.
Meaning 4>> PRODUCTIVITY FROM ONE GENERATION TO ANOTHER GENERATION.
- The blessing and fruitfulness is not just for you but it will get passed on through you to your children and children’s children. Productivity from one generation to another generation.
- Your generations will not be defeated; they will reach their God intended destinies.
Meaning 5>> PROMOTION BY A DISCOVERY, DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT OF POTENTIAL.
- GOD has put something inside/ within each of you. You will discover it. You will recognize that God has put a unique seed inside of you, something that nobody else has. (Some unique qualities and talents). You will need to say that you will use this for God’s glory. And when you do so, it will begin to manifest.
“Where there is no vision people suffer”. If you do not realise what God has put inside of you, you will become envious of others and be frustrated.
- In Mathew 25, you will see that God gave everyone talents. One was given 5, another 2 and another was given 1. Nobody on this is planet is empty and void, without any talent.
- God has put something inside each of you for the extension of HIS kingdom, to preach the gospel, and to build HIS church. This is the year that you will know it. And you will discover it. The giftings will be stirred up.
- Your blessing is there but you’re still unmarried because you do not recognize it. The person you are meant to marry is in the church but you did not recognise it.
What God has kept you is within you or close to you. Discovering that is fruitfulness.
Recognise that you have something unique in you.
Anecdote: A lady prayed for the gift of tongues. God gave it to her, but she never used it because she was not sure if it was from God. She felt it wasn’t sounding like how the others’ spoke. She was fearful and sceptical. She never recognised what God put inside of her.
You may not sing like somebody else in church but there is something else that God has placed inside of you. Fruitfulness is to recognize this. You are free if you recognize this.
Meaning 6>> MASTERY OF KNOWLEDGE PRINCIPLES AND SKILLS AND POTENTIALS
This means that you receive an understanding of the principles from God’s Word. You gain a mastery. You suddenly understand that when you tithe you are blessed. Your blessing is there in it.
Just sitting and praying in tongues won't build your marriage. Knowledge of your spouse will help you build the marriage.
- Some of you are waiting to get married to an angel. The angel will backslide if you get married to that person!
- You should know what each of you dislike and then accordingly put effort to build your marriage.
- In this church even after 20 years of being here, there are people who still don’t know their pastor!
The Holy Spirit gives you an understanding of principles and skills through which you become fruitful.
You need to pray, listen to what God is telling you in your prayer room and apply it, only then you will experience fruitfulness in it.
- A successful politician knows something that other politicians do not. There is a certain kind of know- how. In may be in your business, a know- how of how the market is.
- Let the Holy Spirit reveal to you that there is fruitfulness when you obey the principles of the Lord.
Let there be an anointing of know-how upon you. How to run a family, how to look after your parents, how to honour pastor, how to build a church, how to minister etc.
This know- how is what separates you. That is where fruitfulness is.
Ecclesiastes 10:15- The labor of fools wearies them, For they do not even know how to go to the city!
The scripture above says ‘because he doesn’t know, he is tired!’
May you have a know- how of the manner in which you need to do business, how to increase the profits. Let that season where you did not have that know – how end in Jesus Name. May you have a maturity that comes from God.
Meaning 7>> PURSUIT AND ATTAINMENT OF LIFE GOALS IN DUE TIME.
Philip 3:13: Paul says I forget what lies behind and I run the race looking untk Jesus. Paul had a goal. He had a vision.
- Not running aimlessly but with a goal in mind.
- The collector might tell me I can stand for elections and I would win if I did. I will turn down the offer because I know why the Lord has called me. I have a destiny in God.
- I won’t get frustrated with something that others think I should be.
- We have a destiny in Christ. It is according to that destiny that we should pray. You need to pray to become what God wants you to become.
- Some people are just competing with everybody else. They don’t know what they want. They don’t know what they should do.
If you are called to play the key board, don’t try to preach and vice versa!
- The Word says that they pierced themselves to get rich! What is intended for you God will give only you!
- If God wants you to become a Mango, you don't try to become an Orange. You will be frustrated if you try to become an orange. You stay rooted and grow into a beautiful mango tree bearing mangoes. That is the meaning of fruitfulness.
Don't kill yourself pursuing what God did not ask you to do.
Meaning 8>> TIMELY ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND COMPLETION OF DESTINY PROJECTS.
- To run according to the goal that is set for us.
- If it is in the area of ministry then God will take you to the destiny intended for you in that particular area.
- “Lord open my eyes, my heart, and my mind to understand what fruitfulness is.”
Meaning 9 >> THE POSSESSION OF A REQUIRED EQUIPMENT FOR PRODUCTION AND FRUITFULNESS.
You need suitable equipment for fruitfulness. If you need to dig, you need a plough. Either in prayer or in worship. May be some need to sow, some to put a fence, some may need to persevere or wait just wait for answers to come (waiting on the Lord).
Sometimes your equipment can be your tongue! The Book of Proverbs talks about fruitful lips. It is an equipment.
- Ezekiel spoke and the dead bones came alive to become an army of Göd. May you be connected in the right way so that you can rise up to be the army of the living God
- Many people do not know what it takes to make their family fruitful. In a relationship, the equipment might be love. A fruitful family need the equipment of love. It might just be a respectful word.
- In the Old Testament there was a Sarai—‘I’—‘Some of you say, “Nothing works without ‘I’ in my family. Without me kids won’t eat, husband wont be fine etc.” God got rid of the “I” in Sarai and made her “Sarah”. Your conduct and words are equipments to build your family. This principle is there is God’s Word. Husbands need to love, protect and cherish your wives.
Ephesian 6:4- Honour your parents if you want to live long.
- Don't put them in old age homes! In future, you also will grow old and what you sow you will reap. When parents call, answer the call. If you don’t answer the call, your life span is cut by 5 years! Honouring your parents is an equipment.
- Parenting at an earlier generation was much harder than it is now! Now we have diapers but your mothers have woke up a 100 times in the night and attended to you.
- Today we have epidurals. Those days there was no epidural, no fridges, no micro waves., You better honour your parents! It wasn’t easy for them. They paid a price to rise you up. Honour them so that it might be well with you on planet earth.
If you want to live long and want fruitful families, love your wives, speak respectfully to your husbands and honour your parents.
For you to be fruitful in this church consider F.A.S.T—Faithful, Accountable, Submissive and Teachable
You may have been here in this church for several years. You may have mighty spiritual giftings but if you are not FAST then I will not allow you onto the pulpit. On the contrary if you are new here and yet display all the F.A.S.T qualities, then the Holy Spirit will lift you up to higher levels of ministry.
Let there be a grace of fruitfulness over your life!!